A fresh, healthy, tasty and light salad. Perfect for lunch or dinner! This salad is naturally gluten free.
Antipasto Salad with Tuna
Servings: 4 servings
- 6 cups spring lettuce mix
- 1 can 6 oz black or kalamata olives, drained and sliced in half
- 1 can 16.5 oz marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced in half
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 8 ounces mozzarella pearls tiny, pearl sized mozzarella balls
- 2 cans white albacore tuna drained
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp stone ground Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp dried basil
- 1 shallot minced
- Combine salad ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Lightly toss salad and dressing in large bowl until combined. Be careful to not overmix.