A fun and fresh way to bring seasonal flavors into your cocktail. We love a good sangria and the twists on a traditional recipe make this one perfect for cooler weather.
- 1 jar maraschino cherries drained
- 1 apple diced
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 1 bottle dry white wine Pinot Gris or Chenin Blanc
- 1 orange diced
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Cinnamon sticks
- Fresh thyme
- Cinnamon sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher, including diced fruit.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Serve with cinnamon stick and fresh thyme. Ensure each glass has adequate fruit on top. If desired, rim glasses with cinnamon sugar.
- Looking for a mocktail? Simply omit the brandy and wine. Replace with 4 1/2 cups sparkling cider.