Easy, versatile and delicious. What more can you ask for? A “go to” summer salad for us! Perfect with tacos, burgers and pretty much anything on the grill.
Avocado Corn Salad
Servings: 6 servings
- 4 ears corn
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 4 avocados pit removed and diced
- 1 shallot minced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh herbs
- Drizzle corn with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Massage into corn until well covered.
- Heat a grill over medium heat. Cook corn for 15 minutes, turning once midway through.
- While corn is cooking, prepare remainder of salad. Mix chopped avocados, shallot and garlic in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Prepare dressing by whisking together all ingredients. Set aside.
- Remove corn from grill and let cool slightly.
- Shave kernels off of cob and add to avocado mixture. Drizzle dressing over top and gently toss. Plate on serving platter. Garnish with extra fresh herbs or microgreens.