It’s National S’more Day and we are here for it! But, it’s a rainier day here in Minnesota so we opted for “S’mores Indoors!” Quick, easy and delicious!
- 3 full size Hershey chocolate bars broken up
- 4 large Reese’s peanut butter cups broken in halves
- 2 graham crackers crushed
- 1 bag large Marshmallows
- Graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Layer chocolate bars on bottom of 10 or 12” oven safe skillet. Top with Reese’s peanut butter cups. Sprinkle crushed graham crackers over top.
- Layer marshmallows over top. Bake 5 minutes. Be careful to not overbake as the chocolate will dry out. Take out of oven and use a spatula to gently press down. (Note, spray your spatula with nonstick spray to ease in pressing down marshmallows).
- Place directly under broiler for 20-40 seconds. Watch closely as it will burn very quickly.
- Let cool a few minutes and serve directly out of skillet.