My perfect Sunday, clean out the pantry loaf for the family. Easily gluten free and delicious! These loaves always fly at our house so grab your slice early!
Banana Chocolate Chip Oat Bread
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cups flour gluten free blend, if desired
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips either milk or semi sweet will work
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together softened butter and brown sugar until smooth. Add egg and mix.
- In a medium bowl, mix oats, flour, baking powder and salt. Combine well
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture and combine. Mixture will be dry. Add bananas and gently mix to combine. Bananas will bring nice moi tire to the mix. Add chocolate chips and combine.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Add batter. Bake 55-60 minutes or until golden brown. Let sit 10 minutes until serving.