We know you all love an easy and delicious salmon recipe as much as we do! My sister in law, Kristen is a fantastic cook and this one comes from her. Best part? Dinner on the table in less than 20 minutes. Second best part? Leftovers are great on a salad, in a quesadilla or even with eggs.
Oven Roasted BBQ Dijon Salmon
- 2 lb filet of salmon
- 1/3 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/3 cup favorite bbq sauce we like Bachan’s Japanese BBQ from Costco
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- To Serve:
- Fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix glaze (mustard through pepper) in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Foil should be large enough to wrap salmon. Spray foil with nonstick spray. Place salmon filet in middle of foil. Brush glaze over top in a thick layer. Cover salmon with foil.
- Bake 15-18 minutes. Unwrap foil and broil 90 seconds.
- Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve with potatoes and vegetables.