Have you tried our Best Ever 7 Minute Broiled Salmon yet? It’s an absolute winner and crowd pleaser and often on repeat here for dinner. The simplicity and flavors of this dish can’t be understated. Please take a few minutes (seven to be exact) and try this fantastic entree. Served with Roasted Fingerling Potatoes and Roasted Asparagus with Lemon and Olive Oil. Lots of clean plate awards will be given out when this is on the menu!
Best Ever 7 Minute Broiled Salmon
- 1 lb salmon
- 2-3 Tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 1-2 Tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Cut salmon into individual filets.
- Place on a baking sheet, covered with parchment paper.
- Drizzle avocado oil lightly over each filet (about 1-2 tsp on each).
- Drizzle lemon juice lightly over each filet (about 1 tsp on each).
- Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle brown sugar lightly over each filet (about 1 Tbsp on each).
- Broil on top rack of oven for 6-7 minutes.