Love those little Biscoff cookies when you fly as much as we do? Enjoy our brand new recipe for Biscoff Bread. Gray for breakfast, brunch or for a midday snack. Our kiddos gobbled this one up so quickly! The biscoff taste is detectable but not overwhelming. Enjoy this delicious bread!
- 2 cups regular or gluten free flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 Tbsp unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup biscoff cookie butter
- 3/4 cup biscotti cookies crushed
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1/4 cup biscotti cookies crushed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a standard loaf pan (or 4 minis) with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl or a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, cream together butter and sugar until well combined. Add egg and combine. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until just combined. The mixture will be thick and dry. Then add milk, sour cream and vanilla to the mixture and stir until incorporated.
- Melt biscoff cookie butter for 30 seconds in microwave.
- Add melted cookie butter and crushed cookies to batter and mix to incorporate.
- Pour the batter into prepared loaf pan or divide evenly into minis. For regular loaf, bake 50-75 minutes until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. For minis, reduce time to 35-50 minutes. Remove bread from oven to a cooling rack and let cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
- Combine ingredients for frosting in a small bowl with a whisk. Beat until smooth. Frost cake and garnish with remaining biscotti crumbs.