Truly, so easy! I love the frozen, pre-packaged, individually wrapped salmon filets from Costco. I buy the Farm Raised filets. SO DELISH! This is a high protein, healthy and balanced meal. Ready in less than 10 minutes for a “work from hime” lunch or quick dinner. Give it a try!
10 Minute Blackened Salmon Rice Bowl
- Set out in your fridge at the beginning of the week to defrost or simply run under warm water before ready to use.
- Pat salmon dry and season with your favorite blackening seasoning (find ours on our website!).
- Cook for 7 minutes on 425 degrees in your air fryer.
- While salmon is cooking, prep your bowl. Start with your favorite greens (I did a kale & spinach blend). Top with warm rice or quinoa. (I’m obsessed with @seedsofchange Quinoa and Brown Rice with garlic pouches. 90 seconds in micro!).
- Create a quick lemon dressing with 1 Tbsp olive oil, zest and juice of one lemon, salt & pepper. Drizzle over rice and greens.
- Now, add whatever you have on hand or leftover. I used warmed black beans (roughly 1/3 cup), homemade pickled red onions and sliced avocado or avocado cream.
- Top with blackened salmon once done in the air fryer.