As you might know, we love salmon, including our kiddos. We also love tacos and tostadas so any way to combine them is a win in our book! It’s also so versatile that you can serve as a regular filet of salmon with rice and veggies if you choose.
- 1 lb salmon cut into 4 filets
- 2 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cayenne powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp thyme or Italian seasoning
- Olive oil
- 4 corn tortillas
- Avocado or avocado cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spread out salmon filets.
- Mix spices in a small bowl.
- Pat salmon filets dry with a paper towel. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle blackening mixture over filets. Gently press seasoning down onto filets to ensure it sticks.
- Bake 10-12 minutes. Turn oven up to broil. Place sheet pan directly under broiler for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Remove salmon from oven and gently break into small pieces. Serve on tortillas with veggies or toppings of choice.