The absolute easiest and most crowd pleasing appetizer there is. Quick to pull together and even quicker to disappear. A holiday entertaining favorite!
Brie and Jam Puff Pastry
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 sheet puff pastry thawed
- 7-8 oz Brie cheese
- 1/4 cup raspberry or fig jam
- Fresh rosemary
- Apples sliced
- Pears sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Unroll puff pastry onto parchment. Lay Brie wheel in center of puff pastry. It’s not necessary to remove rind from Brie unless personal preference. Use a knife and cut hatch marks across top of cheese. This will help jam penetrate cheese. Spread jam over top of cheese. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp rosemary over top.
- Wrap puff pastry around Brie, meeting all edges at the center of the cheese. Fold dough in as wrapping to ensure a tight seal on Brie.
- Whisk egg in small bowl. Brush over outside of puff pastry.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove rom oven. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with remaining fresh rosemary.
- Serve with apples, pears or crackers.