A delicious, healthy meal to get on the table quickly tonight. Let’s lean in to all of those healthy vegetables that are readily available right now! Let me know what you think!
Broiled Salmon with Avocado Corn Relish
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 salmon filets roughly 4 oz each
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 2 ears corn
- 2 avocados diced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 tsp honey
- Fresh parsley chopped
- Drizzle corn with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Massage into corn until well covered.
- Heat a grill over medium heat. Cook corn for 15 minutes, turning once midway through.
- Preheat oven to broil for salmon.
- While corn is cooking and oven is heating, prepare remainder of relish. Mix chopped tomatoes and avocados in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Prepare vinaigrette by whisking together oil, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, lime juice and zest, honey and parsley. Set aside.
- Remove corn from grill and let cool slightly. While corn is cooking, prepare your salmon.
- Place salmon on a baking sheet, covered with foil or sprayed with nonstick spray. Drizzle olive oil lightly over each filet (about 1-2 tsp on each). Season with kosher salt and pepper. Drizzle honey lightly over each filet (about 1 tsp on each). Place directly under broiler of oven for 6-7 minutes.
- Shave kernels off of cob and add to avocado and tomato mixture. Drizzle dressing over top and gently toss.
- Plate salmon filets and cascade relish over top. Serve with rice or couscous.