Broiled Salmon with Olive Tapenade
We love salmon and it’s even better with the perfect tapenade. Dinner on the table in less than 15 minutes! Perfect for a weeknight entree.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 salmon filets roughly 4 oz each
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Brown sugar
- 1 can pitted green olives drained and roughly chopped
- 1/2 jar roasted red bell peppers drained and roughly chopped
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup fresh Italian parsley chopped
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic glaze store bought
- Preheat oven to broil for salmon.
- Place salmon on a baking sheet, covered with foil or sprayed with nonstick spray. Drizzle olive oil lightly over each filet (about 1-2 tsp on each). Season with kosher salt and pepper. Drizzle brown sugar lightly over each filet (about 1 tsp on each). Place directly under broiler of oven for 6-7 minutes.
- While salmon is cooking, combine ingredients for tapenade in a small bowl. Toss to combine.
- Remove salmon from oven. Cascade tapenade over salmon. Drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Serve over rice, couscous or our red pepper risotto (see website).