So simple, easy and versatile for your holiday gatherings! My favorite part here are the sugared cranberries and rosemary to make the wreath shape.
Charcuterie Wreath with Sugared Rosemary and Cranberries
- 1 bag fresh cranberries
- Rosemary sprigs
- 2 cups sugar divided
- 1 cup water
- In a small saucepan, heat water and 1 cup of sugar over medium high heat. Once slightly bubbling, turn down to medium and let cook 5 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Whisk if necessary. Remove from heat.
- Set out a wire rack with parchment underneath on your counter.
- Using tongs, gently add sprigs of rosemary to simple sugar. Gently move around to coat. Remove and lay out on wire rack. Try to not break the rosemary sprigs as the long ones will help form the wreath. Add cranberries to simple syrup. Move around to coat and remove with a slotted spoon, laying out on wire rack.
- Let cool for 30 minutes to dry and become sticky. Place remaining sugar in a shallow bowl. Roll cranberries and rosemary in sugar to coat. Remove from sugar. Spread out on a baking sheet or plate in a single layer to cool. Cover or refrigerate until ready to use.
- Grab your favorite round platter. Use the sugared rosemary to build the outer edge of your wreath circle. Place something circular in the middle to form the center of your wreath. (I used a Brie wheel, cut into small slices). Fill in your wreath with favorite cheeses, meats, crackers and fruits. Adorn with sugared cranberries. Enjoy!!