Perfect for lunch and great to pack ahead for those days on the go. One daughter loves these for school lunches, too! Double up the dressing and save for a salad or another batch of wraps later in the week.
Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 1/2 cups chicken diced or shredded (can sub rotisserie chicken)
- 3 heads romaine thinly sliced
- 1 1/3 cups grape tomatoes sliced and lightly salted
- 4 large flour tortillas burrito sized
- Freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/3 cup avocado mayonnaise or regular mayonnaise
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 egg yolk
- Salt and pepper to taste lots of pepper
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
- Combine all ingredients for dressing in a small bowl. Whisk well to combine.
- In a medium bowl, toss half of dressing with thinly sliced romaine. Set aside.
- Lay out tortillas on a flat surface. Spread 1/4 of salad mixture down the center. Top with chicken and grape tomatoes. Drizzle small amount of dressing over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Firmly but gently roll up tortillas, tucking in sides while rolling up. Cut in half on a slight diagonal.