I’m a big fan of a good protein shake! I love them for a quick lunch or snack when you are time crunched. Also a great option for kids between activities or sports.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake
Servings: 2 servings
- 3/4 cup Fairlife 1% milk can easily substitute regular milk, I like the added protein of Fairlife
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 2 scoops vital proteins collagen
- 1 Tbsp powdered peanut butter or 1 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup ice
- 1 medium banana
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter Chex cereal
- 2 Tbsp chocolate Chex cereal
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- Combine milk through ice in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add banana. Blend until smooth. Add more ice, if desired, to make thicker.
- Sprinkle 1 Tbsp each peanut butter and chocolate Chex cereal in bottom of serving glass. Pour shake over top.
- Add whipped cream to top. Crush remaining cereal and sprinkle on top.