Let’s kick off the long weekend with one of our favorite drinks! Easy, citrusy, refreshing and delicious! Combine the juices and simple syrup ahead of time and add your liquor right before serving.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 cups grapefruit juice
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 2/3 cups mezcal or tequila
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- Grapefruit Orange and Lime wedges
- In a large pitcher, mix grapefruit, orange and lime juices with simply syrup. Mix well.
- Add tequila and orange liqueur. Mix well.
- Add water to shallow bowl. Add tajin to a second bowl. Dip rim of glass in water and then dip in tajin.
- Pour drink in glass and garnish with fresh fruit.
If you are making your own simple syrup, simply heat 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a low boil and whisk well. Turn heat down and once sugar is fully dissolved, remove saucepan from heat. Allow to cool completely. Use in your drink or refrigerate until ready to use.