We love these bars for their ease of prep and versatility to serve. Great for breakfast, after school snack or “on the go” bite.
White Chocolate Cranberry Granola Bars
Servings: 16 bars
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups oats
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour gluten free if desired
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pistachios roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a stand mixer with a whisk attachment or a hand mixer, cream together butter and brown sugar. Add oats and combine on medium speed. Add egg and mix. Add flour, salt and cinnamon. Mix to combine without over mixing.
- Add cranberries and white chocolate chips. Mix on low to combine.
- Line a 9 x 13” baking dish with parchment paper. Press batter down firmly in pan, evenly distributing in pan. Sprinkle with chopped pistachios.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes or until very lightly golden brown. Let sit 15-20 minutes to cool and firm up.
- Cut into 16 bars.