Tomato Week continues 🍅🍅 Creamy Tomato and Cucumber Dill Salad • Fresh, bright, delicious and perfect for all of the tomatoes and cucumbers that are coming out of the garden this time of year. Extra dressing will easily store for another salad!
Creamy Tomato and Cucumber Dill Salad
- 1 1/2 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1 English cucumber sliced
- Fresh dill
- Creamy Herbed Dressing:
- 1/3 cup avocado mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh dill toss in some chives and thyme if you have on hand
- In a medium bowl or food processor, combine all ingredients for salad dressing and mix until smooth.
- Lightly season tomatoes with kosher salt. Toss tomatoes and cucumbers together. Spread on platter or serving bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad. Top with fresh dill.