A fun way to bring goodies to your Easter spread! Load up your favorite cookies, candies and bites and fill up your favorite board. 💐🐇🐰
A few of my favorite tips?
Easter Sweet Boards
- Place two groupings of each item across the board from each other for symmetry and consistency.
- Use a variety of colors to bring the board to life but don’t go crazy. I stuck with lots of neutrals and whites with some pops of pastels.
- Appeal to both adults and kids with fun bites, no matter the age.
- Incorporate some whimsy with bunnies.
- Be patient and move items around frequently until you get them just as you’d like!
- Use fun items like little pots or ice cream cones to contain smaller candies or pieces.
- Once finished, add in some delicate flowers or greens to fill up any open space.
- Need to make ahead? Prep early, even one day in advance and cover with Saran or foil until ready to serve.