The easiest egg salad you’ll make. No peeling of hard boiled egg involved! Easy lunch or high protein snack that is great to have on hand. If desired, you could easily add diced celery or bell peppers for added veggies.
Easy Egg Salad
Servings: 4 servings
- 12 eggs plus 3 egg whites
- 2 green onions or 1 small shallot diced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp capers roughly chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Crack eggs and egg whites into dish. Nestle baking dish into larger baking dish. Add water in larger baking dish to surround smaller one. Cover with foil. Bake 25-30 minutes or until eggs are set. Overcooking then will make eggs rubbery.
- When eggs are done, turn out onto a cutting board. Dice eggs.
- Add to a large bowl with all remaining ingredients. Mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning as necessary.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve on bread as a sandwich, with crackers or even over a bed of arugula. Enjoy!