Easy Pickled Red Onions (or Vegetables) • Use on tacos, sandwiches, eggs, burgers, salads and more!
Easy Pickled Red Onions
- Start with an airtight container.
- Add thinly sliced red onion (carrots or radishes also work great).
- Cover in red wine vinegar.
- Add 1 tsp granulated sugar and 1/2 tsp kosher salt.
- Cover and shake well to mix. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Veggies are ready in about an hour but are best if you can let them sit longer.
- Keeps fresh in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.