Don’t you love the EBTB seasoning from Trader Joe’s? I mean, I could eat it on almost anything!! We love this flavorful take on our favorite hummus. Great on a sandwich or in a wrap or perfect with fresh vegetables for an appetizer or snack. Easy to make ahead. Extra can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Everything but the Bagel Hummus
- 4 cups canned garbanzo beans drained (liquid reserved)
- 5-6 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2/3 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup water or liquid from canned beans
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 Tbsp Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Olive oil as needed
- Combine first nine ingredients (garbanzo beans through lemon juice) in a food processor. Process until smooth. If needed, drizzle a few tablespoons of olive oil through the feed tube to help smooth out mixture. Taste and adjust salt and pepper if needed.
- Garnish with extra olive oil and EBTB seasoning. Serve with pitas, crackers or vegetables.