The easiest and tastiest appetizer for your next get together! These crostinis perfectly balance sweetness and are always a hit! Ready to serve in 15 minutes or less.
Fig and Prosciutto Crostini
Servings: 2 dozen
- Long baguette
- Olive oil
- 4 oz goat cheese room temperature
- 1 jar favorite fig jam spread I love Divina Orange Fig Jam
- 4 oz prosciutto
- 1/4 cup honey
- Fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice baguette into 1/2” slices and place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook for 6-7 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Spread thin layer of goat cheese on each baguette slice. Note, by having the goat cheese at room temperature, it will be easier to spread.
- Top with dollop of fig jam. Tear prosciutto and top each slice with a small piece. Drizzle with honey.
- Tear basil and garnish baguette with it. Serve immediately.