The perfect snack to have on hand for those hungry little mouths hanging around this holiday weekend. Comes together in minutes and easy for kids to help make! Store extra in gallon sized ziploc bag.
Firecracker Popcorn Bark
- 2 bags plain white microwave popcorn no butter
- 2 cups stick pretzels
- 2 – 12 oz bags white chocolate chips or melting wafers
- 1 jar red white and blue sprinkles
- Pop popcorn according to package instructions. Add popped popcorn and pretzel sticks to a large bowl.
- Add white chocolate chips to glass bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring well after each. Heat until fully melted.
- Pour melted chocolate over popcorn and pretzel mixture. Use a spatula to gently mix and coat well. While white chocolate is still soft, pour sprinkles over top. Mix again.
- Spread mixture out on baking sheet. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or let sit on counter to set up. Break into pieces and serve.