An incredibly delicious, herbaceous, flavorful and versatile dressing or sauce. A great way to make use of any leftover herbs in your fridge. Make ahead for the week and put on your salad or lyric of choice.
Green Goddess Dressing
- 3/4 cup avocado mayonnaise or regular mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 small shallot
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 – 2 1/2 cups fresh herbs dill, basil, parsley and chives are wonderful
- Zest and juice of 2 small lemons or 1 large lemon
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Combine mayonnaise through black pepper in a food processor and mix until smooth. While food processor is running, drizzle olive oil through feed tube to incorporate.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper.
- Serve on salad, roasted vegetables, garlic bread, French fries or cooked meat.