Grilled Brie with Grape Tomatoes, Grilled Baguette and Fresh Basil
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil divided
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 wheel Brie cheese
- 1 baguette loaf
- Fresh basil
- Dice grape tomatoes and toss in small bowl with 2 Tbsp olive oil and kosher salt. Set aside.
- Slice baguette into 1/4” slices. Drizzle with remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil and broil on top rack of oven for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned. Set aside.
- Heat grill to high. Place Brie in rind directly on grill. Grill on first side for 3-4 minutes or until grill marks form. Flip and cook another 5-7 minutes.
- Plate all items on platter for everyone to assemble and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!