Grilled Corn Avocado Salad
Servings: 4 servings
- 6 ears of corn grilled and kernels shaved off
- 2 pints of grape or cherry tomatoes quartered
- 2 avocados pits removed and diced
- 1/3 cup avocado or olive oil
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne powder
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp shallot pepper or 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- Combine corn, tomatoes and avocado in mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients (oil through syrup) in small bowl, using whisk to combine well.
- Pour dressing over corn mixture and toss until well combined, being careful to not overwork.
- Serve immediately.