Welcome to Peaches Week! 🍑🍑 It’s peak peach season right now in Minnesota and we love using them any way we can. Let’s start the week off with one of our favorites!
Grilled Peaches with Marscapone Cream
Servings: 6 servings
- 6 peaches
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 container marscapone
- Fresh mint
- Slice peaches in half and remove pits.
- Grill peaches, center side down over medium heat for 8-10 minutes until softened to the touch. Gently remove from grill and place on serving platter.
- Add heavy whipping cream to bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with whisk attachment. Whisk on high speed until it thickens and soft peaks form. Add marscapone and sugar. Whip again to incorporate cheese. Start on medium and increase speed until fluffy and well incorporated.
- Dollop cream on grilled peaches. Drizzle honey over top. Garnish with fresh mint.