The easiest and most fun Halloween treat for the kiddos!
Halloween Candy Apple Slices
- Simply melt chocolate chips over low heat. Mix in 1 Tbsp coconut oil for a smooth & glossy melt.
- Slice apples into rounds roughly 1/2-1” thick.
- Gently pierce a pocket in the bottom to allow popsicle stick to easily and firmly hold the slice.
- Dip into chocolate and lie on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Decorate with fun sprinkles. (Our favorites are from @fancysprinkles).
- Freeze for at least 15 minutes to ensure chocolate fully adheres.
- If desired, drizzle with caramel. Enjoy! (The kiddos in our house and neighborhood gobbled these up like hungry pumpkins!)