We love salmon for its health properties, versatility and flavor! This delicious crust provides great texture while also allowing the salmon to cook nicely. Serve with your favorite side for a great meal. Comes together in less than minutes for a mostly “hands off” dish.
Herb Crusted Salmon
- 1 1/2 lbs salmon cut into filets
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup fresh Italian parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh dill chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh chives chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Spread salmon filets on baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. (Note, only add lemon zest and reserve lemon juice for after cooking). Mix well.
- Press topping on top of each salmon filet. Note that it will be a thicker layer so press gently yet firmly to pile up and adhere to salmon in an even layer.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until salmon is flaky. Squeeze lemon juice over top of cooked salmon.
- Serve with cauliflower risotto, roasted vegetables, potatoes or rice.