Hot Pepperoni Pizza
- Toss your favorite homemade or store bought pizza dough over pizza peel.
- Stretch to desired diameter, ensuring no breaks or holes in the dough.
- Add thin layer of marinara or pizza sauce.
- Top generously with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Add sliced pepperoni and sliced, fresh jalapeño (remove seeds if you want less spicy).
- Sprinkle with dried oregano.
- Transfer to baking stone or cook directly on oven surface (if using wood fired or Ooni).
- Bake in pizza oven or convection oven.
- Top with grated Parmesan, drizzled hot honey and red pepper flakes.
In our outdoor pizza oven with a temperature of roughly 800 degrees, the pizza cooks in 90 seconds to 2 minutes. Doneness is when cheese is melted and dough is golden brown.