Individual Brownie Skillets with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour blend
- ½ cup dutch processed cocoa
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup + 2 Tbsp milk
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- Vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine sugar and oil in a mixer and combine well. Slowly add milk and vanilla. Next, slowly add dry mixture to wet and combine. Batter will be thick.
- Cook brownies in one of the following containers: individual cast iron skillets, 1 large cast iron skillet or an 8 x 8 glass baking dish. Ensure any surface you plan to cook in is well greased so brownie mixture will not stick. Evenly divide batter into individual skillets or pour into one dish.
- Cook for 15 minutes in individual dishes or 25 minutes in a large dish. Brownies are done when a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve with scoop of ice cream and dollop of chocolate sauce.