You’ll find everything except basically the kitchen sink in this one. But, it’s the most delicious blend of flavors that ever did exist in a sandwich. When I was first recipe testing these, they were flying off the tray more quickly than I could make them. Just delish and crowd pleasing! Have fun with these and include whatever you have on hand. Wonderful hot or cold and easily made ahead.
Italian Chicken Kitchen Sink Sandwich
- Start with a ciabatta or bakery roll and slice in half. Stack from the bottom of the roll.
- Start with a layer of arugula walnut pesto or basil pesto (both recipes on our website).
- Add a thin layer of roasted red peppers (jarred is great!).
- Add a thin layer of peaches, grilled chicken (sub deli chicken or turkey if desired).
- Add burrata or fresh mozzarella, drizzled with balsamic glaze.
- Top with arugula.
- Add a thin layer of romesco sauce to the top layer of the bun. (Find our romesco sauce recipe on our website or buy store bought at Trader Joe’s).
- You’re gonna want a toothpick to hold this one together so you don’t lose any greatness. Slice in half diagonally and serve!