The most beautiful addition to your Easter or brunch table. Our fruit salad is bright, light and delicious! Use your favorite berries or fruit of choice. We also love this with stone fruits (cherries, plums, peaches and mangoes are wonderful!)
Lavender & Mint Fruit Salad
- 4 cups fruit mixed berries
- 2 Tbsp agave or honey
- Juice and zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 tsp fresh lavender
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp fresh mint
- 1 tsp fresh lavender
- In a large bowl, combine berries or fruit of choice.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing. Pour dressing over fruit and very lightly toss to coat but being careful to not break up berries.
- Garnish with fresh mint and lavender.