I’m a big fan of a good protein shake! I love them for a quick lunch or snack when you are time crunched. Also a great option for kids between activities or sports. This one is perfect for those springtime, tropical flavors.
Mango Dragonfruit Protein Shake
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 cup Fairlife milk
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/3 cup frozen dragonfruit chunks
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 scoops collagen
- 1 mini scoop creatine optional
- Whipped cream
- Toasted coconut
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour shake in glasses. Add whipped cream to top. Sprinkle toasted coconut on top.
Tip: Unsweetened coconut can easily be toasted in a 400 degree oven for 7-8 minutes on a baking sheet. Watch closely and move frequently so it doesn’t burn.