Mediterranean Antipasto Salad
- 6 cups spring lettuce mix
- 1 can 6 oz black olives, drained and sliced in half
- 1 can 16.5 oz marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced in half
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 8 ounces mozzarella pearls tiny, pearl sized mozzarella balls
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp stone ground Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp dried basil
- 1 shallot minced
- Combine salad ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Lightly toss salad and dressing in large bowl until combined. Be careful to not over mix.
- Note: If you have extra time, some oven roasted bell peppers would be a great addition! Simply spread sliced peppers (about 1” wide and 2” long) on parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt. Cook at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes.