Easy, delicious and a beautiful appetizer for a crowd! Our popular whipped feta changed up a bit – Mediterranean style!
Mediterranean Whipped Feta
- 16 oz feta cheese room temperature
- 8 oz ricotta cheese I prefer whole milk, room temperature
- 4 oz sour cream room temperature
- 1 cup pitted green olives roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup roasted red peppers roughly chopped
- 2-3 Tbsp capers
- Fresh Italian parsley chopped
- 2-3 Tbsp hot honey optional
- Baguette or flatbread for dipping
- Combine feta, ricotta and sour cream in a food processor. Mix until smooth, roughly 3-4 minutes.
- Plate dip in a bowl or platter. Garnish with olives, roasted red peppers, capers and parsley. I like to do my toppings right down the center. If desired, drizzle with hot honey.
- Serve with warm baguette or flatbread wedges.