Monster Protein Balls
Servings: 18 balls
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter or almond butter
- 3 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 scoops collagen peptides
- 3 Tbsp flaxseeds
- 1 cup oats
- 1 Tbsp honey or agave syrup
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup mini M&M's or chocolate candies
- Combine all ingredients except mini chocolate candies in a medium bowl. Use a spoon to mix well and ensure all ingredients are evenly distributed. The peanut butter and honey will help bind but if mixture is too dry, add a few teaspoons of water.
- Mix in mini chocolate candies after everything else in combined. I choose to do this as the last step in case you need to add additional water.
- Use your hands or a small ice cream scoop to form balls. Place on a baking sheet or plate.
- Once all balls are rolled, freeze for 15-30 minutes to ensure they keep their shape. Enjoy!