It doesn’t get much better than this! Easy, no bake and crowd pleasing. This is delicious and sweet but perfect for a group or a special family dessert. My littlest kiddo loved helping make it with me.
Oreo Icebox Cake
Servings: 10 servings
- 1 family size package of Oreos
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 package sugar free chocolate pudding
- 1 package sugar free cheesecake pudding
- 4 cups milk
- 8 oz package cream cheese room temp
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz container of Cool Whip
- Set aside 6-7 Oreos to use for garnish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together chocolate pudding mix and 2 cups milk. Refrigerate until ready to use. In a separate medium bowl, whisk together cheesecake pudding mix and 2 cups milk. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a mixer, whisk together cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Add cool whip and mix on low until smooth. Set aside until ready to use.
- In a food processor, pulse remaining Oreos cookies until a fine crumble. Remove half of the cookies and set aside. Add melted butter to remaining crumble and pulse until consistency is a wet, sand-like texture.
- Use a 13 x 9” pan and spread buttered cookie crumbs on bottom. Spread with spoon and gently press down.
- Top with all of the chocolate pudding. Spread very gently as to not move around the crust. Layer 1/3 of remaining Oreo crumbs over top. Top with cream cheese mixture. Spread very gently as to not move around the previous layer. Layer 1/3 of remaining Oreo crumbs over top. Top with all of the cheesecake pudding. Spread very gently as to not move around the previous layer. Layer remaining Oreo crumbs over top.
- Garnish with Oreos set aside at start. Cover and refrigerate 6-8 hours or overnight.
Serves 10-12 You can also use a trifle dish or smaller dish and repeat layers for another option.