Our popular sheet pan pancakes made into muffin bites. Sunday’s are for relaxing and getting a jump start on the week. Easily made for breakfast, brunch or make ahead for a quick, on-the-go breakfast. We love PB&J flavors as they also make a great snack! Use any type of nut butter and any flavor jam you have on hand!
PB&J Pancakes Bites
- 2 1/4 cups flour gluten free, if desired
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup favorite jam
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter melted
- Maple syrup optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix melted butter with granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla extract.
- Make a well in the center of the bowl with dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients to center and mix until incorporated and smooth.
- Scoop batter into a muffin tray sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Add dollops of favorite jam and peanut butter to top of each muffin. Use a toothpick or knife and gently swirl to incorporate into batter.
- Bake 15 minutes. Serve with maple syrup, if desired. Extras can be saved in an airtight container for 3-4 days.