The grand finale to Peach Week is a great one! 🍑🍑 Peach and Cherry Cobbler • The perfect blend of stone fruits in cobbler form. Easy to make and delicious to eat!
Peach and Cherry Cobbler
Servings: 8 servings
- 6 – 8 peaches sliced
- 1 cup fresh cherries stems removed and pitted
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup flour gluten free, if desired
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 12 Tbsp 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, cold and cubed
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
- Caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice peaches and pit cherries. Combine fruit with sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice. Mix well and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine cobbler ingredients. Use a pastry cutter or two knives and cut butter into mixture.
- Using a cast iron pan or oven safe skillet, place half of fruit mixture in bottom. Sprinkle 3/4 or cobbler mixture over top. Add remaining fruit and top with remaining crumble.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes. Top with whipped cream, ice cream or caramel drizzle. Also delicious plain. Enjoy!