Fresh, bright, seasonal and delish! The absolutely perfect summer appetizer. So easy, anyone can do it! And it looks so gourmet!
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 peaches pits removed
- 1-2 heirloom tomatoes
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella
- 4 oz Burrata
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes halved
- Fresh basil
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Balsamic glaze
- Toss halved grape tomatoes in olive oil and a pinch of kosher salt. Set aside.
- Cut peaches, heirloom tomatoes and mozzarella into slices, roughly 1/4” thick. Position slices on a large cutting board or serving plate, alternating each to form a straight line. Nestle basil leaves amongst and in between slices.
- Garnish edges or over top with grape tomatoes and Burrata.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Finish with drizzle of balsamic glaze and garnish with julienned basil leaves.
- Serve as is or with a lightly toasted baguette.