The perfect Sunday breakfast or “make ahead” muffins to prep for the week ahead. Easy, delicious and crowd pleasing! And, the perfect way to enjoy those end of the season peaches.
Peach Cobbler Muffins
Servings: 12 muffins
- 2 cups regular or gluten free flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- ½ cup vegetable or canola oil
- 2 cups peaches peeled and diced (roughly 3 peaches)
- 2 Tbsp milk buttermilk, or non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup granola slightly crushed (grain free if making gluten free)
- 1 cup granola slightly crushed (grain free if making gluten free)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together egg, sugar, and oil until well combined. Add the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg) to the wet and stir until just combined. The mixture will be thick and dry. Then add peaches and milk to the mixture and stir until incorporated. Note, entire recipe can also be prepared using a stand mixture.
- Line muffin tin with paper muffin cups or spray with nonstick spray. Divide batter evenly amongst muffin cups. Sprinkle granola over top. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Muffins can be stored for 2-3 days in an airtight container.