When the hubby brought home a crate of farm fresh peaches a few weeks back, I knew a cobbler was on the list. Amazingly easy and fast for the perfect summer dessert! We threw a batch of fresh vanilla ice cream in the ice cream maker last night and the combo was 👌🏻. Enjoy!
- 6 – 8 peaches quartered
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup flour gluten free, if desired
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray bottom of favorite baking dish with nonstick spray. Note, I’ve made in both 8×8 and 9×13 sizes and they work perfect!
- Lay peaches in bottom of baking dish. You will end up with 1 or 2 layers, depending on the size of baking dish. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp sugar over peaches.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour through melted butter. Mix until well combined and batter is wet.
- Using hands, crumble mixture in a layer over peaches, ensuring all peaches are covered. Sprinkle brown sugar over top.
- Bake 30 minutes and let sit 10-15 minutes after done. Serve with fresh whipped cream or ice cream.