Peanut butter and chocolate are two of my favorite things! Make it into an easy dessert that the whole family will love and I’m sold. Whip this up for a special weeknight treat or save for your next night of entertaining friends. Enjoy!
Peanut Butter Mousse Cups with Chocolate Top
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 block cream cheese
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Molten finishing salt
- Crushed Graham crackers
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment or in a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate whipped cream while making the rest of the recipe.
- Wipe out mixer bowl and add cream cheese and peanut butter. Use whisk attachment or electric mixer, beat on medium speed until smooth.
- Turn mixer down to low speed and gradually add in powdered sugar until well combined. Add in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and beat on medium speed until mixture is creamy and smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold in the whipped cream until well blended.
- Add mousse evenly to glass dessert cups. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in microwave for 30 second increments, stirring well after each increment and stopping once fully melted.
- Pour chocolate over top of mousse in glass cup and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and finishing salt. Refrigerate 30 minutes and serve.