OMG! These are delicious, gooey, dripping in your hands, “I want another” kinda burgers. Just the best flavors and taste. For the pimento cheese dip and bacon jam, you can buy store bought or make our recipes. (We think ours are amazing!).
Pimento Cheese Stuffed Cheeseburgers
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/3 cup pimento cheese store bought or see our website for recipe
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- Brioche buns
- Butter or romaine lettuce leaves
- Bacon jam store bought or see our website for recipe
- Preheat grill, griddle or cast iron skillet to 375-400 degrees, roughly medium high.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, salt, pepper and onion powder. Mix well enough to combine but don’t overwork. Divide into 6 even balls.
- Gently divide each ball in half. Flatten each half gently. Add 1 Tbsp pimento cheese dip on top of one half. Add other half on top and work to seal edges, gently folding up. Reshape into thick patty, ensuring most of the pimento cheese dip is hidden inside. Repeat with remaining patties.
- Add patties to griddle or cooking surface and cook 5-6 minutes on first side. Use a spatula to flip. Note, if burgers don’t easily flip, let cook another minute or so. Cook 5-6 minutes on second side or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- In the last 2 minutes of cooking on the second side, place buns on grill to toast them. Add cheese on top of burgers. Cook until melted.
- Plate burgers with a dollop of bacon jam on inside of top bun. Add lettuce, cooked burger and bottom of bun. Serve warm!