Prosciutto and Burrata Pizza
- Toss your favorite homemade or store bought pizza dough over pizza peel. Stretch to desired diameter, ensuring no breaks or holes in the dough.
- Drizzle thin layer of olive oil over top and spread with hands.
- Sprinkle freshly minced garlic and dried oregano over top.
- Add thin layer of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Add torn prosciutto and Burrata or fresh mozzarella.
- Transfer to baking stone or cook directly on oven surface (if using wood fired or Ooni).
- Bake in pizza oven or convection oven.
- Toss arugula in olive oil, lemon juice, kosher salt and red pepper flakes. Mix with hands. Add arugula mixture to top of pizza.
- Garnish with balsamic glaze and more red pepper flakes.
If using Burrata, gently pat down ball with a paper towel to remove some of the moisture. In our outdoor pizza oven with a temperature of roughly 800 degrees, the pizza cooks in 90 seconds to 2 minutes. Doneness is when cheese is melted and dough is golden brown.