Looking for a healthy snack while working from home or when those kiddos get home from school? Our protein balls are so easy and come together in minutes. Get creative with the flavors of nut butter, protein powder and chips that you use to make these for your own liking. (We love chocolate protein powder with chocolate almond butter and peanut butter or butterscotch chips!) One batch will only last a day or two in our house! With 10g of protein per ball and less than 10g of carbohydrates in each, these are a great pop of energy!
Easiest Ever Protein Balls
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter or almond butter
- 3 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 scoops collagen peptides
- 3 Tbsp flaxseeds
- 1 cup oats
- 1 Tbsp honey or agave syrup
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Use a spoon to mix well and ensure all ingredients are evenly distributed. The peanut butter and honey will help bind but if mixture is too dry, add a few teaspoons of water.
- Use your hands to form balls. Note, you won’t really roll these into balls and rather press them together in a small round, ball shape. Place on a baking sheet or plate.
- Once all balls are rolled, freeze for 15-30 minutes to ensure they keep their shape. Enjoy!