An easy and delicious option for a quick, high protein breakfast, lunch or snack. Over 50 grams of protein in one serving! I love to have these on hand and they are easy to batch ahead for as many servings as are desired.
Protein Overnight Oats
Servings: 1 serving
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats or 1 packet Kodiak protein oats any flavor
- 2 scoops collagen protein or 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 Tbsp PB2 powdered peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup Fairlife milk
- Drizzle of nut butter
- 1/2 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- Combine all ingredients for overnight oats in a mason jar or container with tight fitting lid. Mix gently and cover. Refrigerate overnight. Repeat as many times as needed for each serving you are preparing.
- When ready to eat, remove lid and stir to mix. Top with nut butter, chocolate chips and fresh fruit. Eat immediately.